Creecher Creecher

Haha, I got a good laugh from that.
The animation and art was a little rough around the edges but I feel that in this case it lends to the humour of the video.
I do like the angular designs, however, with a bit more polish you could have a really good style here.
Good job!

BittStar responds:

Thank you this video is a bit old. But thanks for the feedback!!

Madness Morning Madness Morning

haha, nice, cute little animation!

Great start for, what I assume is, your first animation?

I would only suggest that a simple rearranging of shots could make it a bit funnier.
For example, when she draws attention to her breasts and it cuts to "...". If the next shot was of her bouncin dem boobs and THEN revealed that she used a push up bra, rather than revealing it before hand, you would have created a stronger comedic effect.
This is because it helps build tension by making the audience question or wonder for a moment how the transformation happened and then relieving that tension by explaining the sudden increase of boobage with the bra reveal.

Other than that, keep it up!

FunnyClown98 responds:

He he good idea :D!

Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

DAMMIT GUIZ U DIDN'T WAIT FO MI TO FINISH MIEN, I FEEL SO RIGHT OUT LEFT NAO :(
*turned out awesome though*

- clubpenguin300

Pahgawk responds:

sorry, clubpenguin300 :( We promise our next collab will be sarcastically dedicated to you!

stick figures gone wild stick figures gone wild

thx to u for there herd work PLZ mek a segril I no people who can wok to help u (no pay)
- Emrox

clubpenguin300 responds:

.... how do you ppl know this

Pip the Robot: Snowfall Pip the Robot: Snowfall

Wow, some really beautiful shots here. The slow mo bit was spectacular. Though I feel like the shot of him twirling through the air, whilst very cool, went on for just a bit too long.
Otherwise, really impressive man!

Slush Delivery Slush Delivery

*O* I love it!!
The way you're knitting your own world together with the tie in of all the characters from your previous animations is so awesome!
The whole feel of this reminds me of Pendleton Wards' toons, you should be proud man.
The only thing i'd say could have made it better is if you had a few more sound effects in there. Like, when he was sledding down the hill there was a bit of an awkward silence since the shot before that had the sound effects of his feet walking in the snow. So it kinda broke the flow a bit.
But otherwise, it looked great, so cute :3
I always look forward to your stuff man!
Keep it coming! ;D

digsBot responds:

: D dude CatFat. Your review means a ton man!! Especially coming from such an uncanny talented animator as yourself. Yeah I agree with the sounds too, ill get to it!

Caution is Key Caution is Key

Haha nice one man, very clever and great clean animation
Keep it up!
PS.
You should black out more often! ;D

Brewster responds:

Heheheheh thanks man, I appreciate it.

J&J: Sweet and Sour J&J: Sweet and Sour

THAT was impressive. By far one of best animations you have produced so far.

The acting was top notch! The lead characters voice reminded me of snake or spike from cowboy bebop :D

The animation was very smooth and had excellent flow. The walk cycles in particular had a great bounce and sense of life. I also really like the style of the linework, it certainly distinguishes you from the crowd.

However, I still think that the background could use a little work and you need to be a bit more careful about your execution of close ups. It seems that, because you aren't using vector lines like in flash, the close cuts have a very noticeable drop in quality. Maybe in future you'd be better off redrawing the close up shots rather than enlarging (or zooming into) a previous mid shot, if that is in fact the case.
Though I can understand if you did that to save time due to the deadline of the competition ;p

Also I feel, though this is only my opinion, that the colour palette could have been a bit bolder. More contrasting colours, deeper blacks etc would have made the 'Film Noir' atmosphere 'pop' just a little bit more. But that is no real fault on your part since it is only my personal, directional preference.

Anyway, keep it up! and hold on to that voice cast! ( really professional ;p )
I'm looking forward to what you come out with next!

a POKEMON Parody! a POKEMON Parody!

I...CANT...STOP....WATCHING IT!!
haha so awesome.

Paraphernalia Paraphernalia

I instantly fell in love with your stuff when someone posted a link to your 'Kagemono' vimeo film on hte forums about a week before you uploaded it here. I've since already watched through all your films on your site :P It's really inspiring!
You are an incredible talent so it's nice to see you posting all your work on NG now too, hopefully you'll continue to grace this site with more of your work in the future.
I guess the only advice I can give you is.... Keep on doin' what you're doin'! ;D