All 8 art Reviews

St. Jude's Prom St. Jude's Prom

HAHA when I worked out what was going on I just let out an "Oh no."
Hilarious ;D

the horned one the horned one

Nice style!

I really like this, i love images with alternate images within them depended on viewpoint, that takes some skill, I also love the sketchy style, with key elements accentuated by using bolder harder line, it always reminds me of Da Vinci :)

Pohmme-d-adham responds:

WOW! My work and Da Vinci in one sentence. U wanna kill me right? XD Man, thank you for this awesome review and the positive feedback. I saw some of Da Vincis and Durers works in original, so I'm actually somehow influenced by them.
I wanna make a series, cause I have some more plates in this size, but actually I'm not sure about the motives.
Anyway, thanks. I feel honored. :)
Greetings.

Leo & Satan WP Leo & Satan WP

Haha sweet

Nice style, i absolutely LOVED this animation, in fact this picture is hilarious simply because of how it takes itself so seriously yet provokes memories of absolute absurdity from the flash, and the little details like the pubes add to the juxtaposing ridiculousness of it all!
you HAVE to make a sequel to leo & satan!! PLEASE!!!

Oney responds:

it's recorded and on the way good buddy ;)

Rihanna Rihanna

Nice work man!!

The mouth and eyes are very well drawn, i'd say that the nose is the only thing you need to improve, though they can be tricky, if you try to break the lines around them a bit to make it more 3 dimentional that might help ;D
It's nice to see you can draw! ^_^

WTF WTF

i like the colours and that blurryness

very nice line work and simplicity, i love it :D

andresa andresa

great!

i love the way the lines really flow, it gives it a free, animated feel
nice! :)

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks

New Skies New Skies

MY GOD..

That is quite literally out of this world, no pun intended ;P
what tools/brushes did you to make this masterpiece 0_0
lol keep it up ;D

Rob-Heath responds:

Just photoshop. There are a lot of grunge brushes out there that can be used as decent cloud brushes if you know how to use it properly.

The planets are also made in Photoshop from scratch.

There are some good planet art tutorials online, I recommend you google "photoshop planetary art tutorials" if you want to get some good tips.

Kosmopolis Concept Kosmopolis Concept

as always, incredible

i really do love your style it reminds of 'the foster home for imaginary friends' ..in a good way

AlmightyHans responds:

thanks! yeah i do stick to that flat angular style...