Creecher Creecher

Haha, I got a good laugh from that.
The animation and art was a little rough around the edges but I feel that in this case it lends to the humour of the video.
I do like the angular designs, however, with a bit more polish you could have a really good style here.
Good job!

BittStar responds:

Thank you this video is a bit old. But thanks for the feedback!!

Madness Morning Madness Morning

haha, nice, cute little animation!

Great start for, what I assume is, your first animation?

I would only suggest that a simple rearranging of shots could make it a bit funnier.
For example, when she draws attention to her breasts and it cuts to "...". If the next shot was of her bouncin dem boobs and THEN revealed that she used a push up bra, rather than revealing it before hand, you would have created a stronger comedic effect.
This is because it helps build tension by making the audience question or wonder for a moment how the transformation happened and then relieving that tension by explaining the sudden increase of boobage with the bra reveal.

Other than that, keep it up!

FunnyClown98 responds:

He he good idea :D!

Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

DAMMIT GUIZ U DIDN'T WAIT FO MI TO FINISH MIEN, I FEEL SO RIGHT OUT LEFT NAO :(
*turned out awesome though*

- clubpenguin300

Pahgawk responds:

sorry, clubpenguin300 :( We promise our next collab will be sarcastically dedicated to you!

One Step Back One Step Back

Loved it!

i really liked this, very original, the idea that you are your own enemy was great, i found myself cursing..myself for my past decisions lool.
Very good and surprisingly challenging.
It was tightly styled too, with the minimalist graphics and the simple piano score complimenting the perspicacious tone of the gameplay.
This definitely deserves something more in terms of recognition and WAAY MORE THN A SCORE OF 3.63, this should be in 4's zone! i hope this wins something from the treasure hunt, seriously.

Iron Maiden Flight 666 Iron Maiden Flight 666

Fantastic!

A very simple but addictive game, i loved how it incorperated Maidens music.
The unlockable videos were an added bonus, i went to see Maiden at twickenham last year and it was incredible :D
I would've gave it 10/10 but the last level especially was waaayyy too tricky and frustrating :S

GearUP! GearUP!

awesome!

i thought you had given up flash once your site disappeared so many years ago, but you proved me wrong ^^
good to see you back!
nice job ;)

Lost memories from the past Lost memories from the past

haha i almost welled up :)

i just happened to be listening to it with headphones and i felt immersed in the calming ambience of the ocean, the panning from right to left made it quite entrancing which i liked and the rustic sound of the acoustic guitar complemented it all nicely. It was kinda emotional, like it gave me a kind sad but happy at being sad kinda emotion..:S
i love your guitar based songs man keep it up ;)

SimMa-T responds:

love

SimMa-T - Apologize SimMa-T - Apologize

sweet

It's really ambient, and really well mixed it'll probably be used in someones animation, cause it could really set the scene. Well done ;)

SimMa-T responds:

Thanks man!! It feels good hearing that from you!!

St. Jude's Prom St. Jude's Prom

HAHA when I worked out what was going on I just let out an "Oh no."
Hilarious ;D

the horned one the horned one

Nice style!

I really like this, i love images with alternate images within them depended on viewpoint, that takes some skill, I also love the sketchy style, with key elements accentuated by using bolder harder line, it always reminds me of Da Vinci :)

Pohmme-d-adham responds:

WOW! My work and Da Vinci in one sentence. U wanna kill me right? XD Man, thank you for this awesome review and the positive feedback. I saw some of Da Vincis and Durers works in original, so I'm actually somehow influenced by them.
I wanna make a series, cause I have some more plates in this size, but actually I'm not sure about the motives.
Anyway, thanks. I feel honored. :)
Greetings.

Leo & Satan WP Leo & Satan WP

Haha sweet

Nice style, i absolutely LOVED this animation, in fact this picture is hilarious simply because of how it takes itself so seriously yet provokes memories of absolute absurdity from the flash, and the little details like the pubes add to the juxtaposing ridiculousness of it all!
you HAVE to make a sequel to leo & satan!! PLEASE!!!

Oney responds:

it's recorded and on the way good buddy ;)